For the chicken marinade:
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
For the salad:
- 2 heads butter lettuce, washed, torn
- 2 peaches, pit removed and sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and add the chicken, turning to coat it on both sides. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet on high, and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Place marinated chicken in the skillet. Cook, turning once, about 10 minutes total. Remove from heat.
- Arrange lettuce in a large serving bowl, and top with the peaches, cucumbers, avocados, red onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. To serve, slice the chicken against the grain and place on top of the salad. Toss with the dressing and season with salt and pepper as needed.
recipe courtesy of What’s Gaby Cooking